some pretty disney outfits
BURY ME IN FLOWERS NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!!!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
NOT ONLY THAT
THE HOLY TRINITY OF UNDER-APPRECIATED MOVIES
ARE YOU SERIOUS THEY’RE DOING ATLANTIS TAKE MY MONEY TAKE IT ALL
DISNEY CHANNEL CHANGED THEIR LOGO
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL END OF MY CHILDHOOD
Pixars 22 Rules of Story Telling
9 is worth the price of admission, holy crap.
This is genius. So many great writing tips!
And this is why Pixar is a master in their field.
Why do I feel so weird reblogging this… this is the weekend dammit! Anyway, great advice.
Pixar you have no idea how much this actually helps me.
20 Disney’s Atlantis Facts (You may or may not know)
- After Hunchback of Notre Dame was released, Disney decided they didn’t want to do another musical. Instead, they chose to do an Action-Adventure film inspired by the works of Jules Verne.
- The weaponry used is correct to the time period of early 20th century. The film features the Lee Enflied, the Lewis Gun, the Broomhandle Mauser and a variant of the Luger.
- The creation of the Atlantean language was done by the same man who developed the Klingon language for the Star Trek films.
- The filmmakers became interested in the readings of Edgar Cayce and decided to incorporate some of his ideas. (Edgar Cayce is an American psychic who allegedly possessed the ability to answer questions on subjects as varied as healing, reincarnation, wars, Atlantis and future events while in a trance.)
- Vinnie’s last name “Santorini” is actually the name of an ancient chain of volcanic islands in the Mediterranean (probably explains his obsession with explosives).
- They utilized all three Disney Animation studies, employing 250 animators, artist and technicians.
- The Crew actually traveled 800 feet underground in New Mexico’s Carlsbad Cavern to view subterranean trails, which they used as the base model for the movie.
- A Japanese anime film “Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water” and “Atlantis: The Lost Empire” were both inspired by the novel “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea”.
- American comic book artist Mike Mignola creator of the series Hellboy worked on the film.
- Joss Whedon was the first writer involved with the film. Whedon is bet known as the creator of the television series “Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and also directed Marvel’s The Avengers.
- Because the movie was planned as an Action-Adventure, the production crew made up t-shirts that read, “ATLANTIS” - fewer songs, more explosions.
- The final scene was created by combining many 24 inch (61cm) pieces of paper. Each piece was carefully drawn and combined with animated vehicles flying across the scene. The entire piece reaches an equivalent of an 18,000 inch (457.2 m) piece of paper that the camera slowly pulled away from.
Read the full article via pbpills
'Atlantis: The Lost Empire' & 'Atlantis: Milo's Return are currently streaming on Netflix / pictures©Disney
Reblogging for an amazing yer underrated Disney movie.
I’ve been working on this for the past few days and I’m finally finished. This has every
(although I’m sure I’m missing a few)Animated Disney + Pixar female on it!
Nevertheless, I hope you like it and I hope you can spot your favorite female characters!
This is just female? Wow, you’re incredible.
KEVIN IS ON THIS
Some snazzy looking textless Disney Renaissance posters I’ve come across so far.
Oh WOW these are amazing. So atmospheric and I legitimately got chills from BatB, HoND, and Mulan’s posters.
Hans is not amused.
Hercules in mythology actually did rape women. Disney just made it child appropriate.
I found it kids. The original, Bug Hunt, from Wreck-it Ralph
The Shadow Studio’s Shadowbox Pendant Giveaway!
For this giveaway, I will be selecting three lucky winners, who will get silhouette pendants from The Shadow Studio! Make sure that you check out my Etsy shop to see all of the options I have available that are not included in the photoset! Here are the prizes:
- The First Place Winner will receive one of my new Shadowbox Pendants, containing two tiny, hand-cut silhouettes of their choice - one on each side of the reversible pendant.
- The Second and Third Place Winners will each receive their choice of any one classic oval or heart silhouette pendant offered in my Etsy shop.
- You must be following The Shadow Studio on Tumblr.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win.
- I will ship internationally.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Likes and reblogs count (but please don’t spam your followers)!
- The contest will run from 4/18/2014 - 5/16/2014 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winners will be selected using random.org.